Friday, April 10, 2009

Growing

Leiden is growing. By the time her birthday rolls around in May, here in the great arctic north we're just starting to wear shorts. This means short pants!


Today we tried to go to the zoo and it was a nightmare. We only lasted 15 minutes in the line of HUNDREDS of people to get in, and I finally talked Leiden into not going. Bye bye baby pigs. I had to bribe her with ice cream. I'm totally fine with that.

After she got her ice cream cone from McDonald's, (and it was a big one!) she said,
"McDonald's grows BIG ice creams on the cones!" If only ice cream grew!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm missing her. She is such a cutie and we loved watching her when you went out of town. I still can't believe I've never met your baby. If you still have free flight benefits you should plan a trip with the whole family out here in the dead of winter. We would love that!