Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up

These were actually taken a week or so ago. Leiden was caught doing something she didn't expect to be caught at.


Mac loves her 'keekee' (blankie), and she wanders around the house with it on her head like a little ghost. This was in her crib after a nap.


She also loves to look out the window for a bit.


So happy and well rested!


I honestly just kind of laugh at her all day. She has such a lively personality. She is much more overt than Leiden was at this age. Although I certainly thought Leiden was a card, herself.
Easter run to come tomorrow. I have some great pictures of the girls.

1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

We sure miss you guys. Gavin even looked for Leiden at Disneyland. I hope we can all go one day. I'm glad things are going well and hope Mac's arm is healing well-burns are no fun!