Saturday, May 9, 2009

Funny Tag

Okay, I don't normally go in for tags, but I found this on my friend's blog (thanks, Katey!) and it actually turned out to be really funny. Perhaps more so for me because I happen to share a name with a high end luxury line. If you want to check it out, go to Google, and type: "(your name here) needs" including quotes, and see what the first ten things are!

1. Mercedes Needs “Structural, Long Term Changes” HA!
2. Mercedes needs a new fan belt
3. Mercedes needs a fuel pump
4. Mercedes needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, there were really that many exclamation points!)
5. Mercedes needs a show name (You bet I do)
6. Mercedes needs to get act together
7. Mercedes needs TLC or Project or Break
8. Mercedes needs exclusive technology
9. Mercedes needs body work--willing to pay
10. Mercedes needs a few years to regain peak profit

Very funny stuff. Go check out your own name and put it on your blogs!

2 comments:

David said...

I had no idea total starngers knew me so well and have posted about me all over the Internet. Here we go:
1. David Really Needs a Date
2. David Needs A Black Friend
3. Dirty David Needs A Wash
4. David Needs To Do Further Investigations.
5. David Needs The Beach
6. David Needs To Come Home Soon
7. David Needs Grammar Help
8. David Needs Our Prayers
9. David Needs A Steady Influence
10. David Needs To Be More Tolerent

Katey said...

That was one of my favorites! :)