Friday, May 8, 2009

Pictures

I'm kind of getting the hang of this Manual mode thing. It's really hard, but it makes you really pay attention to light, color, and focus. Here are some of the girls playing outside. Leiden is loving the dandelions outside, and yes, there are a few in our lawn. If they didn't develop the white puff balls, I think I'd keep them! She gave one to Brad, and he decided to wear it. Mac isn't sure what she thinks about the whole thing.


Mac


Mac is in love with balls, right now, so I got the girls this big one from the store. Mac carts it around, and it being almost bigger than she is, she runs into things with it a lot and bounces!


Out on the driveway is a little cap of sorts--I'm not sure what it hides or covers, but lately there have been ants crawling out of it, and Leiden is obsessed! Every time we go outside she has to go check on the ants and see what they are doing. She's come a long way from screaming about the bugs outside!

She's really hard to get posed shots from, because she pulls faces, so candid is always better.

I've actually got some more pictures from a while ago, but I'll post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

David said...

more pictures please