Friday, May 1, 2009

Random Girl Shots

Here are some random pics of the girls. Leiden came up to me the other morning, and said, "Mom, look at this!" I looked, and was astounded. I didn't even have to ask her who it was!


Mac outside looking at little Caleb, Ella's brother. She was enthralled with something he was doing in the dirt.


Mac has begun to master stairs. She has been going up them for a while, now, but has just started going down. It's still scary for me, and I know that if I decide to leave the gate open, that will be the time she goes tumbling down, so it's still up for now.



Leiden got an umbrella in her Easter basket, which she has been hoping for for some time, and this was her outside in the rain, enjoying its usefulness.



The other day I had to run to Target, and I honestly didn't have time for Leiden to change out of her outfit before we ran, but I certainly had time to grab the camera and take a picture! I have no idea what people thought. Leiden was certainly thrilled.

1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

I can't even draw that well. That is pretty neat!