Thursday, April 29, 2010

Like Three Weeks Ago

I am so crazy behind. We're going to catch up, though, without skimping on the pictures! This was Mac's drawing, and POTD 4/12/10. I have finally started letting her use markers to color with. And she's done a fairly good job. She really went to town on this drawing. Usually her drawing sessions result in a couple circles and maybe some scribbles.



POTD 4/13/10: Finally finished my mom's skirt for my brother's wedding. And because I'm writing this much past the fact, I can also report that it will not be worn for said wedding. The fabric is all wrong for the pattern, and the skirt was not flattering. Darn it. But it was well sewn!



Miriam 4/13/10: 2 month mark! Commemorated with a visit to the doctor's office, complete with shots! Mimi is doing great--weighing in at 13 lbs. 1 oz. (50th percentile), and measuring at 24 inches long--95th percentile. She's Brad's daughter. I was wondering why she was growing out of all her 0-3 stuff! She's long! I think she may have had a reaction to the rotavirus vaccine they are giving now, because that night and the next morning, she was throwing up bright yellow bile. Super.



POTD 4/14/10: While Brad and Leiden were gone, I got to cook whatever I wanted--with Brad gone, that usually means fish. This night's menu was salmon, couscous, and lima beans. Mac said she was eating 'goose-goose'.



A little blurry--how did I ever get good or even decent quality pictures with my point and shoot? Brad and Leiden took my good camera to Europe, so I was left with sub par pictures while they were gone. But an awfully cute little girl! Mimi 4/14/10:

No comments: