Friday, April 2, 2010

Park Trip

The other day we went to the park down the street from our apartments. The girls were pretty excited. They don't have a lot of playing room here, nor do they have a lot of opportunity to see other kids.
Mac on the see-saw, with me on the other end, trying not to knock my camera on the bars as I bounce her up and down.
Love the hair--you can totally see that she's in motion by the way it's swinging back.
Right before I took this picture, I took another one where she had put her arms in the air with a great grin, but it was blurry. She has no fear when it comes to slides--or anything else but sitting on the potty.
Mimi also joined us at the park. It's really hard to keep track of Leiden and Mac while having to wheel around the baby, too. It was a big park.
Leiden liked the balance beam--and it was curvy, which I've never seen before.
Right after this picture, Mac decided she was done with the swing, and instead of waiting for me to come and stop the swing to help her down, she decided she was going to just slip off. Well, this landed her on her rear end right in the path of the swing, which then proceeded to knock her in the back of the head, and then on the top of her head on its way back. The other mothers there probably thought I was an idiot. "Look at that woman. She's messing around with her camera while her kid is getting knocked around!" They don't know Mac.

1 comment:

David said...

Mac looks like Mercury with the wings in that shot.