Sunday, April 4, 2010

Miscellaneous and Other POTD's

Here is a smattering of pictures. This is a magnifying glass Leiden drew the other day. Very colorful.



Here is little 'Meems'.



I had grand plans to make the girls' Easter dresses this year, even though we aren't even at church on Easter this year, but after a sizeable amount of work on behalf of the dresses, I realized I had cut out some pieces totally wrong. So, as I had a million other things to worry about, my mom graciously offered to purchase some dresses. In came Etsy. I still like the idea of dresses that no one else has, so Etsy was kind of my best choice. Here they are. These, too, will be put on this afternoon and pictures taken.



Perhaps most notably this week, I started cutting out the pattern pieces for the wedding sewing. This silk is crazy pretty, and I can't wait until the items are done and we can wear them!



Mimi is starting to be a little less fussy in the evenings--thank heavens! We get some good face time with her in the late evenings.



Mimi 4/1/10: Her eyelashes are growing! Hooray! When she was born, she seriously had like 4, so this is good.



Mimi 4/2/10:



I got some extra fabric to match the Easter dresses, and made some little rosettes to go on headbands. POTD 4/2/10:

No comments: