Friday, May 21, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

A couple weeks ago we went to Chuck E Cheese for an evening of fun and entertainment--for the kids. It was during those cold times, and they had had it with being cooped up. This pic of Mimi isn't really noteworthy, except that her eyes are pretty in it. Lots of lights.



I don't know why Mac was pulling this face, but I'm pretty sure mine looked just the same when I tasted the...er...delicious...food there. Gag.



Leiden thought the cheese sticks were great. They weren't even hot enough to be really melted.

More pretty lights in the eyes.
Mac did not share our dim view of the pizza.
This is Mimi 5/7/10: She didn't know what was going on, but she sure was happy to be there! no fussing, and she even fell asleep while we were there--amidst all the noise!
POTD 5/7/10: Of course Mac thinks that Skeeball is played by walking up to the rings and putting the ball there. Also possible was hucking the ball at the little ramp so hard that it bounces back.
She was less than impressed with the rides, although she kept wanting to ride them.
Leiden seems a bit blase as well.
She really didn't like this one.
The evening's saving grace for Brad and I? They had this giant gerbil wheel that actually got your heart up pretty good. I'd be in awesome shape if I could do this for 10 minutes a day!
Brad, too, was impressed with the workout! Although we both felt faintly ill after the pizza and then exercise, it was a fun evening, and the girls got out.

2 comments:

Em said...

I need one of those gerbil wheels for my front room. I love Mac's face as she devours the pizza. Kills me!

Adria said...

My kids love that place, too. Except Alex is terrified of the actual Chuck E Cheese. He hides under the table if he comes out. Too cute pics and your camera does a great job. I really need one of those.