Friday, August 19, 2011

Still Dry!

When Mac sets her mind to do something, she does it.  And I firmly believe that she could do ANYTHING.  As long as she's on board.  This whole week she has only had one accident in the night!  She just didn't quite make it to the bathroom in time.  The rest of the nights, we have been dry all night.  At first, she was kind of freaking out when she would wake up to go potty, but we've even seen a decrease in that.  I am so proud of my Mac.  The night after she had the accident she insisted on wearing a pull up to bed, but she woke up dry, anyway.  And it was the last pull up, so underwear it is!  Only buying diapers for one is a great thing.  I can't imagine the day when we will no longer buy them at all!  Maybe if I could get Mimi to stop playing in toilets, I could get her interested in sitting on one.

No comments: