Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Landscapes

Mac likes drawing landscapes, lately.  They are so cute.
 
 
My leg is still hurting--so I called the orthopedics center and went to an appointment today.  The doctor didn't think it was a stress fracture, and the x-rays didn't show anything, but he did say to stay away from exercising it until the weekend is over.  I think there goes the half marathon.  I would not only need to exercise before this weekend, but I would need to up my mileage again.  That is not going to happen.  I guess it's a good thing I haven't paid for my registration.  I'm pretty bummed about it.  It's my own fault, though.  I should have been running a lot harder this summer so I didn't have to make such leaps with my mileage at the very end.  There's a half marathon on the Saturday before St. Patrick's day in the early spring.  Maybe I'll train and run that.  Just start over really slow and build up mileage how I should.  I'm still frustrated, though.

No comments: