Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween always seems so busy.  Mac's preschool has a party in the morning.  Mac was so excited to wear her little costume and have us come see her sing and share cookies with her.  We found her a book at the library about fairies to share with her classmates.
 
 
 
Later in the afternoon, at the same time as Leiden's class party, I took Mac and Mimi to Brad's work for Trick or Treating there.  Mimi looked so cute in her robot costume.  Everyone thought it was awesome, and Brad was pretty excited that it turned out.  We entered her into the costume contest. 
 
 
 
 
Brad dressed up for work as a punk rocker again.  He did not paint his fingernails this time.  I guess he was the only person who dressed up at work.   His mohawk worked better this time because he got a hair cut. 
 
 
 
We went out tonight as a family, which we've never done.  I usually stay home and hand out candy while Brad takes them around, but tonight we went over to the Henrie's and had dinner with them, and then we ventured out all together.  Mimi had about had it with her costume, and decided she didn't want to wear it.  She had her coat on, and no costume.  The other two just put their wings on over their coats and off they all went. 
 
 
They even got pretty good at remembering to say thank-you! 
 
 
Fun Halloween, but we had hardly any kids come to our house.  This unfortunately means I have an excess of tiny candy bars in my house.  I MUST remember next year to only buy candy I don't like to eat myself.  It's the only way to go.  It is definitely unsafe for me to have chocolate candy in the house.

No comments: