Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Days

I realize that we should all the time be thinking of our many blessings, and I am certainly guilty of not looking on the bright side, as it were, when things get tough, generally all at once!  It's November, now, a time for reflection and the joy of family (far away!) and friends.  Today I am particularly grateful for doctors and their educations, which allow me and my family to be as healthy as possible.  Heavenly Father has put some pretty amazing things here on the earth, which have been found by brilliant minds, and then shared with the rest of us.  Medicine is a wonderful thing!  I went back to urgent care this evening to hopefully kick this cold/bronchitis/annoyance for good.  I came out with some prescriptions that will hopefully do the job.  I am so thankful that we live in a time where this is possible!

Halloween came down, today, but before I took it down, I recorded it.  The mantle:


The buffet:


My Halloween eye chart, which I still LOVE:


And my tall cross-stitch pumpkin.


There were a few Halloween crafts I didn't get to this year, so into the bin they go for next year!

No comments: