Monday, November 5, 2012

Pre-Birthday Celebrations

Brad has to leave town tomorrow evening for a work trip to London, so we headed out this evening for dinner and shopping.  We went to Buca, where we had a lovely dinner together.
 
 
Brad's gift to me is a Garmin sports watch, which I have wanted for years!  We went to REI to look at them.  I need to do some more research before I buy one, but I think this is the one I'll get.
 
 
 
Then it was off to Cherry Berry, a frozen yogurt bar.  Mimi got frozen yogurt and then loaded up on blueberries.  She likes these little chairs, but they are super unstable for a kid that's squirmy, so unfortunately, all her blueberries ended up on the floor when she fell off.  I think she was just glad the frozen yogurt had stayed put in her cup!
 
 
Tomorrow's the big day!  Strangely, I've hardly thought about my birthday this year.  It's been pretty eclipsed by the election.  Hopefully I'll get my birthday wish of a new president!

No comments: