Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mall of America

We were off to the Mall of America this morning.  The girls love this place, and I have to admit, it's pretty cool.  An amusement park inside of a mall?  Of course it's cool!  The biggest problem is that the girls all want to go on different rides.  That means certain girls have to be patient while other girls go on rides.
 
 
Isabelle and Mac wanted to go on the Log Ride, and Brad and Naomi said that when they got to the boarding area, the girls wanted to switch parents to ride with.
 
 
Leiden loves the swings--I'm actually surprised every time that they don't make her sick.
 
 
We packed a lunch and ate it together mid-rides.
 
 
Out of focus, but sheer joy.
 
 
And then the carousel for the last ride.
 
 
While I was getting Leiden on the little roller coaster pictured above, a lady in front of me handed me a pass good for rides all day.  So we adults went on a crazy roller coaster.  Straight ups and downs, and upside downs and twist arounds.  Whew!  Brad and Joe went on it a second time--they are in the lower right corner of the car.
 
 
Mimi found some sand to play in while she waited.
 
 
Pretty sure she knew she wasn't supposed to be playing in it, because this is what I got when I said her name.
 
 
And with a visit to the Peeps store, our trip to the Mall of America is complete.

No comments: