Friday, November 16, 2012

Hair Cuts!

Today was haircut day.  Mac complains literally every time I brush out her hair.  Generally the problem is that she gets food in her hair when she eats.  The other part is just general whining.  So I got out my hair scissors, and lopped off about 2.5 inches.  Just a little bob.
 
 
Mac's preschool had a food drive this week, so we loaded up her backpack as much as she could carry.  You can't tell, but it was pretty darn heavy for a little person. 
 
 
As soon as Mimi saw me cutting Mac's hair, she wanted me to cut hers.  I didn't dare cut hers here at home.  She's too squirmy.  So we took some 'before' pictures.  The sides are a little shorter.
 
 
But the longest back bits are almost to her waist. 
 
 
She struggled at the salon with staying still enough to cut it, but we made it through--mainly with the help of a sucker. 
 
 
 
It's the new Mimi!  She looks just like Mac from the back.  When Mac isn't around I think she IS Mac. 
 
 
It is also just a cute little bob. 

No comments: