Sunday, November 11, 2012

Before Christmas hits, we must first have Thanksgiving.  And boy is it coming fast!  So, we're going to be having 24 people at our house for the feast.  The Wrights are coming up from Arkansas, and they will be here from Saturday to Saturday to have fun!  I sent out these invitations:
 
 
With these assignment cards.  Now I just need to find chairs.
 
 
Tonight for dinner I made beef and broccoli in the crock pot, and it was pretty darn good.  The beauty of making it yourself is there is no MSG, and you can use whatever beef you want.  No chewing fatty or tough beef for us!
 
 
If you click on this picture of Leiden, I think it will go bigger, and you can see that she has a tooth growing where no tooth has grown for 5 years!  She will look like a new little Leiden here in a few weeks!  She keeps asking me if she will need braces.  I tell her I don't know, but that I'm pretty sure she will.  Most kids do.  But we won't worry about that now.  The side tooth next to the one coming in is super wiggly now.  Makes sense, because that tooth is big!

No comments: