Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Shower

 
 
Today I threw a shower here at the house for a sister in the ward named Jami.  She is super cute and she's expecting her first, a girl.
 
 
I had serious help with the food, except the cupcakes, which I did myself.  I love cupcakes and toppers.  I just wish they were a little less fussy to make.
 
 
We had a lunch of soup, salad, and bread. 
 
 
One of my friends who helped made Jami a diaper cake, which was so cute.
 
 
We played several games, and these beauties were the prizes.  I had seen some seriously awesome prize bottles online that were mounted on plaques and spray painted gold, silver, and bronze, but I figured that three different cans of high end spray paint would render the project unaffordable.  And who doesn't like eating M and M's!?
 
 
Jami was so excited to have this party, and she's going to be a great mom! 

No comments: