Friday, February 15, 2013

Party Prep

A package arrived late yesterday--like during dinner, so although I knew it contained Valentine's surprises, I decided to save it for this morning.  Little treasures galore--including light up heart necklaces!  Thanks, Grandmere and Bapa!
 
 
Mimi found the stretchy bow that was on my chocolate dipped strawberries and thought it would make a smashing headband.  She would not be wrong, although I'm of the opinion the girl, rather than the headband, is the smashing one!
 
 
 Finished the little butterfly hair bows for Mac's party favors today!  They turned out very cute and hopefully the girls will like them.
 
 
Also got all my butterflies sewn together for the décor.  I have a giant butterfly garland, now, that will hang from the fans.  The papers are so pretty, and many thanks to my friend, Charity, for the use of her Silhouette! 

No comments: