Sunday, January 31, 2016

I am the Activity Days leader in the ward, and I honestly haven't been doing a good job at it at all.  I finally determined I needed to get my act together and start actually holding activities.  This last Thursday we made bread for the Sacrament, which was really exciting for the girls.  They were thrilled to see the bread they had made passed around to the congregation.


 This afternoon I got to the point where I could visualize what the skirt portion of Mac's dress is going to look like.  I laid out all the ruffle portions and the bits of colored fabrics and I am so excited to get an idea of what it is going to look like.  I think this dress will be perfect for Mac.


I am very pleased with the floral fabric I found.  It forms a ruffle, as well as being the main fabric for her jacket.  I can't wait!

No comments: