Saturday, January 16, 2016

Went shooting with a friend this morning.  He's an instructor, so it was fun to get some tips and pointers to shoot better.  He also has an assault rifle, so I got to try my hand at shooting that.


I was way off target with the AR, but I was shooting at 48 yards.  That's 30 rounds from the AR.  The head shots are from a .357 Magnum revolver at 10 yards, which was SO fun to shoot, and MUCH easier to aim correctly!


Busy day, as I headed out with another friend to the Midway Ice Castles!  It was snowing, and wet, and cold, but we bundled up and it was really cool to go see.  The ice formations are really cool.


As night fell, the ice sculptures are lit colorfully.


I will need to try and get the girls here before the winter is over!  It's definitely worth seeing!

No comments: