Thursday, January 14, 2016

Today was a Star Wars kind of day for lunch.  It's amazing how much more appealing these little shapes are to the kids.  I hope whoever thought up the idea of shapes got an amazing pay raise!


Tonight was Activity Days!  I haven't been as diligent as I ought to be with this aspect of my calling, and I am resolved to do much better.  Tonight is the turning over of a new Activity Day Leader leaf!  We talked about setting goals.  What successful goal setting entails, how to set goals you'll be able to measure progress on, and different areas they can work on.  The girls made little banners to put in their rooms that have their goals on them.  They seemed to enjoy themselves, which is always the best part.  They are sweet little girls.  Mac isn't quite 8, yet, but she participated with us tonight, anyway.


Went bowling again!  Headed up to a really nice alley in Park City, which kind of cracked me up.  There are tons of alleys down here, but it's always fun to head up there.  I didn't do nearly as well there tonight, so the other night must have been a fluke!

No comments: