Monday, September 12, 2016

I took the Pathfinder to Carmax to find out what they would pay me for it.  They will pay me a little bit less than what is owed, which is doable with a lesser interest rate, and a less expensive car.  Again, this is overwhelming, and I honestly didn't know what to expect with the appraisal, but obviously I was hoping to be able to cover the Pathfinder loan free and clear, and possibly even put some money in the bank.  But, we play with our dealt cards, and I am grateful their buy back price is so close to what is still owed.  I also learned that if I sell the Pathfinder to them, and then purchase the new car through them, that I will receive a credit amounting to almost $900 towards the taxes on the the new car.  This is definitely a perk if I buy through them again!


Today was a Thomas day, but I didn't let that stop me getting out to run!  I am nowhere near ready, or where I should be to have a half marathon coming up next month.  My training has been sporadic, and not nearly consistent enough to be gaining miles.  I've got to get it in gear!


The envelopes for my mom's Halloween party are going to look pretty dang cool.  I have done a lot of research, and apparently they will not have trouble getting through the postal service, but I suppose that depends on a lot of people and what kind of day they're having when they go through the hand sort process!

No comments: