Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Aaaand, Done!

And they are done!  I shipped them off this morning overnight to St George, where Joan and Mike are on a trip.  I am so pleased with how they turned out.  I had a bunch of extra left over which was a relief.  I definitely made some mistakes and had to use the extras, but not as many as I had feared!  And honestly, I would have redone most of them for small imperfections.


I'm very pleased to have them done, and it's a load off my shoulders to be finished with the job.  I hope they love them, and that they don't look at them as critically as I do!  It has been an honor to be included in the preparations for their marriage!


One of our favorites, tonight!  Mummy Dogs!  The girls literally look forward to this dinner for months, which is funny, because it's certainly not MY favorite!  A very funny, clever idea, though.

No comments: