Saturday, October 15, 2016

New Car!!

This morning we stopped in at Beyond Glaze donut shop and got some amazing donuts!!  I had never been in before and was pretty excited.  I've always been more about what's ON the donut as opposed to the donut itself, so this was right up my alley!  I got a cookie dough donut, a boston cream pie donut, and a mint chocolate one.  Sickly sweet and wonderful!  Jonathan is more about the donut, and got an apple fritter, a cherry pie, and a third one I can't remember!  They were fabulous.


Today was the big day!  I turned in the Pathfinder and said goodbye!  The girls are a little sad we won't be having a big car (so am I), and also that the new (to me) car won't have a DVD player, but I refused!!


And TA-DA!  A new (to me!) 2012 Chevy Malibu.  It's roomy, bigger than a lot of the small cars, and best of all, well within my price range.
 


I'm very pleased with the purchase, and I'll be having Dwight check it out soon to make sure I've not bought a lemon.  This is very exciting!

No comments: