Thursday, October 13, 2016

Car Shopping

The need for a new car grows daily.  The appraisal value for the Pathfinder at CarMax hasn't changed in the weeks since I got it last, but there is a major repair that needs to be done.  I'd like to avoid that, and the appraisal value includes knowledge of the major repair.  It's pretty much a no brainer at this point!  So today I took the girls down to CarMax to look at what was on the lot.  I piled the girls into a bunch of cars to see how we fit in the backseats.  All three will only ever have to sit back there when Jonathan is with us, but I'd like to limit whining!


This is both an exciting and frustrating process.  It's frustrating to go into debt, although hopefully less debt than before, and I'm truly going to stick to what I can afford this time.  Tightening the belt has it's merits, but it can be hard to do!

Jonathan and I will come back and test drive a couple cars, and hopefully make a decision soon.

No comments: