Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

The girls were super excited for Halloween today!  Leiden was kind of bummed to have to go to school and not have any fun activities like the other two got, but that's unfortunately part of growing up!

We had an angel and a Monster High character.


Mimi made an excellent monster!  Check out that purple wig! 


Mac was a most glorious angel.  The elementary did their customary parade and it was fun to see all the kids march by, so proud of their get ups! 


I celebrated with Jonathan all day, leaving him funny cards on his car and letting myself into his apartment to leave him a surprise there. 


The girls went with Brad for the evening, and I headed up to my mom's house where she was having HER customary hosting of the ward primary dinner for families up there.  I dressed as a cat, which was simple and fun.  Madison and Joni brought Thomas up for trick or treating. 


He really was not pleased with my face, which I thought was funny, because it wasn't THAT different. 


He wouldn't come near me all night, and this was his face when I tried to get his attention! 


Happy Halloween, everyone!!

No comments: