Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I've had some orders in my Etsy shop, and while I love the bit of extra income they provide, I don't love the stress sometimes!  I often feel like I'm a fraud selling things for people's weddings...like they should be perfect and I stress a lot about whether they will be happy with my work or not.


This particular customer requested rose gold ink on black cardstock.  I loved this idea, but had no rose gold metallic ink.  So the fiddling began!  I finally came up with this color, and sent her this picture to compare the rose gold with regular yellow gold.  I'm sure there are better options out there for a more shiny metallic rose gold, but time was a bit short with this one, and I think this is beautiful.  The customer agreed, so onward with her place cards!


Mac is super excited about gymnastics these days.  We've moved her down to a gym here in Salt Lake, and while she's still getting used to some of their rules, she is enjoying her time there, and it looks like she will be on a competition team, which is very exciting for her!  She really is good at it and I'm glad she has found something she loves.

No comments: