Friday, June 15, 2018

Ultrasound Day!

Oh my goodness, it's ultrasound day!!  Jon and I were super excited to head to the hospital and see this little bub for the first time!


Oh my goodness, baby is the sweetest!  We got this picture of baby's profile, and of course, baby was extremely wiggly during the ultrasound.  Because I'm over 35 I'm a higher risk pregnancy, so my OB sent me to get a specialized, higher resolution ultrasound.  It was incredible the things we could see!


Baby head on, looking very alien like, as they do.  Best of all, baby looks healthy, and is growing as he/she ought.  We are so in love, and we had better get the little envelope to Alina quick, or we are going to break down and look! 


We did just that, and delivered the envelope and the confetti stuff immediately!


These are the invitations we sent to our families to invite them to the big event.  We have Adrianne from the ward coming to take pictures, and Alina has agreed to come and man the Surface so we can Skype it live to Jon's parents.  Everyone is SO excited!  The girls go to their dad's for the weekend, and they can hardly stand the suspense!

No comments: