Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me!

The big 3-8!  I am completely in a sleep deprivation haze, but today was my birthday!  Mac made me this SWEET little poster.


Mimi made me a card and some diy facial masks.





Mimi is figuring out the timeline, which amuses me.


Mac's poster is seriously the sweetest.  She pays attention.


It's also voting day!  Luckily I found the ballot that had been mailed to me so I could fill it out and mail it back instead of having to go somewhere.


Tara was super sweet.  She came by to visit for my birthday and brought me this delicious raspberry chocolate cake slice.  It was kind of her to think of me.


Mimi brought home this awesome drawing she did in art.  They were to draw something they had experienced this summer, and she drew Sleeping Bear Dunes, which just warmed Jon's heart.  She talks about Michigan all the time, it really made an impression on her.


No comments: