Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Father's Day!  Zada and I had a present for daddy this morning.


It was a cute little personalized book about what Zada might be when she grows up, and how her dad imagines what it will be like.


Then off to church where we hung out in Primary.


This evening we went up to my parents' house for a short while.


We got my dad a digital frame so we can post pictures to it all the time.


Miss Zada was happy to wish Bapa a Happy Father's Day, too!


Later this evening we were able to Skype with Grandma and Grandpa G, which was so fun.  We miss them, and they love to see Little Miss in real time.


We caught this earlier...Zada has a fascination with tags, which is so funny.  She stops and examines them, flipping them back and forth with her pointer finger.  So intent on all these new things!


Happy Father's Day to the wonderful fathers in my life.  I am so grateful for Jon, for his love for Zada, and his ever present desire to do what's best for her.  He has enjoyed becoming a father so much, and Zada is his favorite person in the world!  I am grateful for my dad.  I love him and appreciate him so much.  

No comments: