Wednesday, June 19, 2019

This morning I decided to bring Zada's little house into the kitchen on a blanket so she could be near me while I cleaned.  It worked so well, and I was so grateful to have her happy while I loaded the dishwasher instead of me having to wait until she was asleep to do it.


Leiden and the girls are in Curacao.  This is apparently the view from their little house.  I'm glad they are getting away and were excited for their trip.


We took Zada with us to grab dinner, and had a great time seeing her in a new place.  She is so curious and just eats up new things.


While we were waiting for the SECOND set of new tires to come in, we took the Odyssey to Dwight to look at the alignment.  Apparently they were pretty dang off, and that's what caused the terrible wear on the tires.  I still am so angry about that.  But at least we will know we are properly aligned with the new ones!

No comments: