Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catch Up Again

Well, two weekends ago, we hopped on down to North Carolina to visit Rob and Adria (Brad's brother and his wife). It was nice and balmy there--the kids even ate a picnic lunch outside on Saturday afternoon!


While we were there, I was at the kitchen table and I heard Mac fussing a bit, and looked up to see this:

Considering she has never attempted to go on the stairs, it was a little alarming!

The kids made a MAJOR mess with some styrofoam packing, and I was in charge of them at the time. I knew what was happening, but kind of thought that we'd just sweep it up. Oh, no. This stuff has static electricity! It wasn't sweeping anywhere. Here is Addie and Leiden.


I dragged Mac out after she started eating it, but she still was peppered with the stuff.




Anyway, sorry to Adria for allowing such a mess--the kids had to be vacuumed up. It doesn't brush off. I'm sure Adria still has tiny white bits still floating around.
We had a great time seeing family, and we loved not having to bundle up outside! Thanks, Rob and Adria!

No comments: