Friday, February 6, 2009

Next Bit of Exciting News

Well, I have waited over two weeks to be able to post this:


What's in it, you ask?

This!!!!!
It's a brand spanking new Canon 40D. Awesome! And of course I upgraded the lens from the 18-55 to the 28-135mm. I am so excited. I started jumping and clapping when the FedEx truck stopped in front of the house. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it! I'm planning on studying the manual on the 4+ hour plane ride to Mexico.
I bought it on a really good deal and then there were problems with the company shipping it when they said they would, so this has been a good two weeks coming.
By the way, I am not the only spoiled one around here--Brad got a 47" flat screen.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay!!! I hope that you have so much fun with it! You will love it! hey, it was so good to see you...can't believe it has been a week already!

Diane said...

Check out this website I found that really helped me in getting to know my camera. It's a 12 week online course for free.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?g=2&seed_id=26022

Scrappycook said...

How fun! And I'm going to check out that site too (thanks, Diane!). Hope you guys had a great time Mexico. We'll have to hang out when you get back . . .and figure our our cameras?