Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's at Preschool

Okay, so for about a week or two, I've been wondering if Leiden's preschool class would be exchanging valentines, but expected that some kind of flier or reminder or something would come home if that were the case. The day drew near, and I hadn't heard anything, and debated asking, but didn't want to pester. That'll teach me. I show up with her on Thursday morning, and all the little kids and their parents were handing the teachers their valentines to exchange. Evidently, the much hoped for flier DID come home, but somehow I missed it. So, Leiden got a bunch of valentines, but did not have any to give. How unfortunate. She was thrilled, regardless. Poor Leiden.



1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

I did the same thing with one of my kids - maybe Sophie. I was so mortified! I have a girlfriend who missed the first day of kindergarten for her first child - I think that's worse and it makes me feel better!