Monday, February 1, 2010

Mac and Another Page

The other night I went in to check on the girls before I went to bed, and this is what I found in Mac's crib. Yes, I used the flash, and no, it didn't seem to disturb her at all!



Here's Week 3, page 2 for Project 365. I am proud to say that although I am a week or so behind scrapping the pages, I have a picture for every single day of January, and I already have my picture for today, Feb. 1. Hopefully I can keep up after baby comes!




Last but not least, Mac in the last month or so has started singing. It is a crack up because she appears to be, at least this early on, tone deaf. But, she has been listening all these months and years to the songs I've been singing her! Here's a sweet example--sorry for the poor lighting. She was backlit, and you'll need to turn your speakers up if you want to hear her.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mercedes, I have to say I just love looking at your blog. You are an inspiration to me, who needs to be more diligent in updating my blog, and it is so great to keep in touch with you guys through your pages. Love it! I have to say too that your 365 project is quite ambitious and I'm so impressed by your continuous creativity. You're awesome! :) Miss you, Melissa

Unknown said...

Being tone deaf myself, that little voice, singing, brings tears to my eyes.