Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mac Snacks

Mac got up from her nap hungry yesterday, and I was right in the middle of something with Leiden. Well, she helped herself. To an already opened and hard, but somehow stuck back in the box, fruit by the foot. She knows she shouldn't have it.



But she's thrilled that she did it.

This little one is so precious to me. I am a little worried about when baby comes. Hopefully she'll adjust quickly and she'll never remember life without her, but I feel so bad that her little world will somersault. We're trying to prepare her by going to a friend's house that she'll be staying with when the blessed event occurs, and talking about when baby comes, but she has no idea what's going on. I just hope she doesn't feel any less loved when the time comes, because that would break my heart.

No comments: