Friday, February 5, 2010

Mac Dressing

Mac is less than 2 weeks away from being 2, so we're hearing a lot of "I do it!" from her. Great when you're not in a rush, awful when you're trying to get out the door for an appointment or preschool. This morning we were in no rush, so I set her up in the living room where there's good light, and let her go to it. (It would have been easier to video it, but I didn't think of that until later.)

My personal favorite, and also the picture of the day...
Whew!
Where on earth does my arm go?
After that, things went south, so she started whining. After I helped her, she then insisted on doing the pants herself.


Success.

1 comment:

Adria said...

Way to go Mac. That's cute that you documented it. You're my blogging and photography inspiration. Hope you're feeling well and counting down the days.