Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Miriam 365

Here are a couple more of Mimi. Her having hair has its drawbacks--it gets kind of greasy and plastered to her head, so we gave her a little sponge bath. She did not like it.



So, I'm really pleased with how my project 365 is going, so I decided I would do Miriam's baby book the same way--a picture a day for a year, with additional pages as needed for special events or photo shoots where I can't bear to pick just one. So, with that in mind, here's Day #3 of Miriam 365.



As an aside, Mac's 2nd birthday is tomorrow! Yesterday Brad had her right by him, and he said, "Mac, your birthday is in two days!" She looked at him very seriously and said only this: "Cake."

3 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Beautiful photo - gorgeous light! When you get a minute, call me about cake!

The Minnesota Preators said...

Congratulations! Miriam is just beautiful and I love her name. So glad to hear that you are doing well. I love the dark hair too, reminds me of my girls.

Jeff and Rach said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe you have 3 girls! Lucky you. :) Good luck in the next couple of weeks and months. 3 will give you a run for your money, but it gets better and much easier soon.