Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy

Well, it goes without saying that things have been busy around here! I know I should have taken a bunch more naps and rested a lot more, but with extra help, I have tried to take advantage of my 'free time' to do sewing projects. I know that I am crazy and should not have taken on all these projects, but I've got:
1. Easter dresses that are not finished--and to boot, I cut out several pieces too short, which means re-thinking the design. Grrrrr!
2. Blessing gown to be sewn by the end of March.
3. Some kind of top for me to wear to my brother's wedding, as no one has anything in the right color that will work. Sewing for yourself is HARD. (For me...)
4. A vest and skirt ensemble for my mom for the wedding. Sewing for someone else is even scarier than sewing for yourself.


So, the pictures taken this week have been pretty much strictly for my scrapbooks. Here's 2/25 for Miriam. First real bath! Although her belly button is still bleeding--I'll need to call the doctor about that tomorrow. She did not enjoy herself.



Grandma had the great idea to put the bubble machine in the shower and put the girls in there with shower caps on. They had a GREAT time. Screaming and squealing galore. This picture was perfect. This was the family POTD for 2/25.



They are so sweet while they are sleeping. She's funny with her little hands while she's not in a deep sleep. They move around and curl up and are so cute. This was 2/26 for Mimi.



The hands thing again.



Brad and I left all three kids with Grandma the other night and we went to dinner. It's tricky to find good Mexican food here in the bland Midwest, but this place is pretty good. Not to mention that Mexican was completely out of the question during pregnancy. I haven't eaten a Tums in 2 weeks! --Not even after eating Mexican! This was the POTD for 2/26.



The girls are doing really well with Mimi. And, as per the usual, they can keep her happy the longest. This was the POTD 2/27. A little blurry, but again, we're busy!



Grandma goes home today, so that's sad. She has been such a help with the girls and around the house. We'll be sad to see her go and look forward to seeing her again when we're in Utah in June.

No comments: