Monday, January 31, 2011

The Last Day of January

I came in to get Mimi from her nap today, and found her without her pants. Hmm. She's never done that before--I didn't even know she could.



As always, looking pretty pleased with herself. Miriam 1/31/11:



Valentine's came early from Grandma today! (Hopefully she doesn't mind that we opened it early!) Leiden was very excited to get a new book that she can read all by herself.



And the girls were so excited to get dragons to go with the book.



Mimi appreciated the bendy-ness of the card she was sent!



I tried to get pictures of the girls with their cards, too, but they did not turn out. I think Mac was literally cross-eyed in the one I managed to get of her looking at her card. But she did go hang it on the wall in her room! Thanks so much, Grandma, and Happy Valentine's to you, too!

No comments: