Thursday, February 3, 2011

Important Business

I turned around the other day to see Leiden reading a gas bill while eating lunch. She was earnestly reading this paper, and it really looked like an adult. Very funny.



The next day, Mimi and Leiden were doing art time in the laundry room. Not sure why Leiden thought that was the most comfortable place, but there she was. Mimi managed to get marker all over her little pants. Which is only one of the myriad reasons I buy washable markers. Miriam 2/2/11:



This morning Leiden and I did 'salon', which she loves. Because I do her face and then she does mine, this can only be done before I've gotten in the shower, as I clearly need to be able to wash my face off afterwards. Makeup on adults is supposed to be subtle. 'Subtle' is not a word in her vocabulary. Today she went for shapes.



Wow.



Leiden did double duty, also putting some color on Mac's face. She clearly wasn't sure what to think of all that.

No comments: