Friday, February 4, 2011

Miriam

One of Mimi's favorite places to play is on this big, overstuffed chair. I think it makes her feel like a big girl.




Miriam is best viewed in series of photographs. She is really very funny, and often one picture does not convey that. Our banister does not allow for a gate. Literally, there is no gate that will work here. So we haul one of our kitchen chairs to the bottom of the stairs every day. This is the reaction to the new 'stair gate'.

"Grr. Now I can't go up the stairs."



"Maybe I can get through down there."



"Ugh. Guess not." (Can you see the disgust?)



"Maybe I can go over the chair? Come on, those stairs are right there!"



"Fine. I suppose I've been thwarted."



"Oh, what's that outside?"



On another note, we took yet another trip to the doctor today for Mimi. She's got a yucky nose, bad sleep, on and off mid grade fever, and pinkeye looking eyes again, but only at night. The doctor diagnosed a sinus infection, so we are yet again on a round of antibiotics, this one for 14 days. I wish their little immune systems came better fortified.

No comments: