Monday, February 28, 2011

Bye Bye Binkie!

Brad came home from work today and asked Mac if she wanted to send her binkie on a big trip. Mac, not really understanding what he was saying, said, "Yeah!" So, we took the balloons still floating from the party, tied them together, and tied them to the binkie.



She seemed very practical about the whole thing. Ran to put on her coat and shoes.



And then trotted outside with her bunch of balloons and binkie.



And then without fanfare or anything, just let go. And watched the balloons carry the binkie away.



Bye bye binkie!



I told Brad he was going to do bedtime tonight, while I left to run an errand. He said she asked about it once, and then went to bed. Wow. So much easier than I had imagined it would be. Well done, Mac.

3 comments:

Emily said...

How fun!! I never had that problem, but great idea!

bjahlstrom said...

Seriously, that is so awesome. Good for her. I wonder where that binky ended up?

Macdonalds said...

Yay for Mac! I hope it stays that easy! Cute cute pictures, as always!