Friday, February 18, 2011

Mac's Birthday: Dinner and Presents

Mac's request for dinner was macaroni and cheese. Of course. I like it, and all, but it's just not my idea of a great meal. But it's not my birthday. So, we have mac and cheese, peas, hot dog, and root beer. She was happy!



Mac opening some presents from Grandmere--a new ballerina dress up and ballerina slippers.



Mac waiting for the present from Brad and I...



A new bike!



Mimi got dressed up for the occasion. (I'm still in taking-pictures-of-Mimi mode.)



Her sisters got her a helmet, sunglasses, and a horn for the bike. Here she is, all decked out. A ballerina on a bike!



Happy Birthday, sweet Mac! We love you so much!


On a different note, potty training has been postponed. It simply wasn't working. Our happy, energetic little girl turned into an emotional, sad little thing. So we'll try again in a couple months. I figure I have until Primary next January. We'll see.

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

The ballerina on a bike picture is classic. She looks so happy.