Thursday, October 24, 2013

Field Trip

Today I went with Mac's class on a field trip to the zoo!  She was excited to get on a bus, again.


I was assigned four little girls from her class, her included, and we wandered around the zoo for a couple hours, then ate lunch. 
She had fun, and I think she liked having me there.


 Tonight for dinner we had breakfast, in which I attempted little powdered sugar jack o lantern faces.  It only kind of worked.  A sifter would have been useful.


Unfortunately, we are at the time of year in which little girls get coughs.  The best remedy I have ever come across is putting Vick's rub on bottoms of feet and then socks.  I don't understand how it works, but it does!  All three sets of little feet are getting the treatment.  I HOPE I don't get it! 

No comments: