Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mostly a Hair Day

Crazy hair day at school for the girls' Spirit Week.  My creativity is limited in the mornings when I crave being back in bed!


My mossy shamrock is finished, and went up on the door today, looking forward to about a week before the holiday is over!  At least this year there's a decent break between St. Patrick's and Easter! 


And success!  I finally convinced Leiden to cut her hair...although she really decided to do it on her own.  Before: 


And after!  It looks so cute.  Healthier and it frames her face better.  Go Leiden!


I'm tired of the yard looking boring, so we got some plants to plant in the beds in the front yard, and some new gardening tools.  I swear I buy new ones every year and they get misplaced.  Perhaps I can keep track of these a little better. 

No comments: