Friday, March 14, 2014

Today I broke out my new drill.  Fixed up my new laundry lines for hanging clothes, and some other minor fixes around the house.  I love drills.


Meemer got outside today in the beautiful weather and hit the roller skates!  She does a really good job shuffling around on them.


It's kind of exhausting putting on all the gear that goes with them, and then taking it off 10 minutes later when they are 'so tired of rollerskating', but they must be safe!  And Mimi is not the most coordinated of young children right now.  She definitely needs it!


The girls' pots were ready to plant in today, so before the girls left with Brad, we headed out with potting soil and wheat berries.


This is one of my favorite spring activities.  It is so fun to see the wheat sprout and grow into beautiful green grass.


I got more planting done, today, so the walkway to the front door is looking pretty.  I love primroses and ranunculus.  


Spring is upon us!


Derek is doing well at his training in Jersey...he doesn't really need to be there, but is willing to check whatever boxes need to be checked.  We are both looking forward to a long weekend in Germany in a few weeks before he heads to the Middle East.

No comments: