Tuesday, September 30, 2014

As it turns out, my mom needed some more white pumpkins, so we headed back up to the place we like.  This time Mimi was with us while the other two were in school, and she was pretty excited to be there.  She wanted to pick out her own pumpkin, as well as one for 'the girls'.  I think it's funny that she calls them that.  She must hear me saying it.


We had to tell her more than once that 'we don't need that pumpkin, Meems'!


We ended up getting a ton, anyway.  Pile those sweet little pie pumpkins on!


Tonight the girls and I did a 'hair circle', where each person gets their hair played with at the same time as they play with the person's in front of them.  They were pretty thrilled with the idea.  We turned and went the opposite direction after a bit, so Mimi's efforts weren't only on one person.  :)  And apparently Mimi doesn't sit super still, so she's difficult to 'hair do', as well.  That's Meems.


I didn't get a picture, but my early birthday present came today!!!  I finally broke down and got a Silhouette cutting machine from myself and mom and dad.  I'm super excited, and so is my mom because I'm going to help her with a project or two!

No comments: