Monday, September 8, 2014

The Week Begins

It's Monday, and here we go!  Tons of peach juice to start with!  My phone camera distorts pretty badly sometimes...this pot I'm holding is pretty big.


The peaches have to cook down and get mushy so I can squeeze juice out of them for jelly.  I think this year, I'm going to try canning sliced peaches, as well.  Should be a good time!


Mac was VERY excited to come home from school with homework!  If only this excitement for homework lasted throughout the school years! 


She has a big list each week of small activities that range from math to reading to science...tiny little assignments that just take a few minutes to complete.  She picked tonight to draw a picture about what she wants to be when she grows up.  She chose (today...it changes about daily) to draw her as a salon lady.  Check out the sink to wash hair in, and her stylish dress! 

No comments: